How Your Shirt Should Fit
The Fit Checklist
- Seams should rest at the edge of your shoulders. Not on top, and not over them.
- The fit on your torso is a matter of preference but it should fit comfortably around the chest, under your armpits and across the upper back.
- The buttons on your chest should not be pulling at the fabric.
- Your collar when buttoned should leave room enough for one finger to fit comfortably between your neck and the collar.
- Sleeves can be close fitting, but you should still be able to bend your arm without feeling the fabric stretch.
- Check where your sleeves end when you let your arms hang by your sides. They should end right at the base of your thumb.
- If you plan on wearing the shirt untucked, raise your arms and make sure none of your belly is exposed.
Safe, secure and fast payment options
Handmade and delivered within 3-4 weeks
Free shipping on all orders over £200
Your perfect fit guaranteed