Perfect Fit Guarantee
Returns and Alterations
We genuinely believe that there is nothing like putting on a shirt that has been made to fit you perfectly. Which is why we are obsessed about making a shirt that fits you better than any you've bought before. We know that if we do this right, then we have a chance of building a long lasting relationship with you in the future.
Perfect Fit Guarantee
Over 90% of our customers get a perfect fit with their first shirt, but if your fit needs any tweaks then we want to take the time to make you a shirt that you love. So if you don't completely love how your first shirt fits then get in touch and we will offer you a complimentary alteration or remake.
- We recommend that you wash and dry your shirt two or three times before fully evaluating the fit.
- Remake requests must be received within 60 days of you receiving your order.
- In order to arrange a remake customers must return the original shirt to No Two People in London. However please hold onto the shirt until we have fully agreed the changes to be made.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Alterations and remakes are subject to availability of fabric stock. If your fabric is out of stock then we will get in touch to discuss alternatives.
- Receiving a remake does not disqualify you from receiving a full refund if you are still not happy or if we have made an error in making your shirt. You will need to return both the original and the remake to us in order to receive your refund.
- Remakes will take the normal 3-4 weeks to process. We do understand that waiting for remakes can be annoying but we are remaking a shirt from scratch and it does take time to create a quality product.
For returning customers (customers who have bought from us previously), alterations and remakes are available for a fee. Send us an email with what you would like to change and we will arrange a quote.
How to Request a Remake
- To initiate a remake please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number in the header, and with a description of the changes that you'd like to make. We've also found it can be extremely helpful if you can attach three photos of you wearing the shirt: one from the front, one from behind and one from the side.
- As we are making custom products one at a time based on your measurements, we are unfortunately unable to offer refunds other than on your first order. Any shirts that do get returned (e.g. for first shirt remakes) go to charity as they cannot be resold. This means we cannot do an unlimited return or exchange programme.
- However if you believe that there has been a mistake on our part then do please get in touch at email@example.com.
Safe, secure and fast payment options
Handmade and delivered within 3-4 weeks
Free shipping on all orders over £200
Your perfect fit guaranteed